Friday 23 December 2011

In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker

Yes, that was what I was afraid of, Plutarch, because this morning my mind is completely blank.


My boy Tim is home for Christmas. He is a Google Plus devotee (euphemism for quite irritating evangelist) He said to me 'Why don't you write a blog about Google Plus?'

My reply to him was similar to the abuse thrown at Ms. Garmin before I discovered she was a life-coach. Only I didn't call Tim a stupid tart.

I know, I'll engage him in an intelligent existentialist conversation...that should stimulate a fascinating blog subject.


This is getting serious now.

Tell you what, I'll go Christmas shopping instead. Now that you know all about my state of mind, character and disposition.

Only I can't think what I need to buy...



No comments:

Post a Comment