Tuesday 27 December 2011

Procrastination is opportunity's assassin

Victor Kiam...wasn't he the fellow that loved the shaver so much he bought the company?

Yes, he was. I always thought that wasn't such a great commercial - it made me feel something along the lines of 'Well, bully for YOU, Mr. Kiam, but some of us haven't got that much money at our disposal, you arrogant git.' However, I guess it was memorable so it served its purpose. (So memorable I thought it was Gillette and I now see it was Remington!)

His statement about procrastination is good though. I'm finding it quite tough to get going.

Thanks to:hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com

 Before Christmas, working like a maniac (only more sanely)...a few days of nothing...and now I feel as though my head's full of glue. It's not so much a case of not getting on with my To Do List, it's more a case of not even knowing what to put on a To Do List.

So - here's a start...



No comments:

Post a Comment