Monday 26 December 2011

The way is not in the Skype. The way is in the heart.

It's quite amazing to think that Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, knew all about Skype in 563-483 B.C.


In all seriousness, yesterday the way WAS in the Skype. 


It's been lovely to have Tim at home but at Christmas time I'd love it even more if all three of my boys were around me - my two other boys and their lovely girls.


Jamie and Breanna live in upstateOntario...

 and Laurie and Irene are currently in Whistler, BC. 

 So no, they couldn't pop home for Christmas...

But they could Skype. And they did. And it was a little bit like having them there in the sitting room, just for a few moments.And it still amazes me that it's FREE!


And here is Tim, being adored by a horse called Humphrey.




The way is in the heart and that's where they all are. Except possibly Humphrey, though I'm pretty fond of him too. But not in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment